POWERFUL FOAMING CLEANING CONCENTRATE
Biofoam™ is an acidic foaming detergent with superior descaling properties ideal for the removal of soiling in hatcheries and processing plants where humidity can cause soil and scale build-up. It will also help to eliminate stubborn staining and soiling on factory floors and floor slats used in
livestock housing and farm buildings.
- Excellent cleaning and degreasing properties
- Superior foaming properties
- Can be used as a foam or a spray
- May be used through pressure washers or spraying equipment
- Suitable for use on all hatchery, processing and farm building surfaces
- Non staining
- Non tainting
A synergistic blend of surfactants which combine to produce, a superior foaming cleaner, preventing the build up of scale.
Instructions for Use
In normal use Biofoam™ should be used at a dilution rate of between 1% - 5% dependant on soiling and scaling levels. In situations where there are thick build-ups of scaling and soil it may be necessary to use Biofoam™ at a higher concentration rate of up to 10%.
Apply at a rate of 500ml per m2 with either a knapsack sprayer or pressure washer. The pressure washer should be set on a low pressure setting (500psi - 35 bars) using a 45 degree jet angle. Hot water will improve the effectiveness of the product. Allow a contact time of 15 minutes prior to rinsing all surfaces thoroughly with clean water at high pressure. Flush application equipment thoroughly with clean water after use.
Apply at a rate of 250ml per m2 with a pressure washer set on a low pressure setting (500psi - 35 bars). Hot water will improve the effectiveness of the product. Allow a contact time of 15 minutes prior to rinsing all surfaces thoroughly with clean water at high pressure. Flush application equipment thoroughly with clean water after use.
For awkward stains and established scale build-ups Biofoam™ may be used neat.
- Biofoam is classified as irritating to eyes under EU regulations.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin during the handling of this product.
- Do not breathe spray mist (a mist respirator is recommended where appropriate).
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, eye and face protection (in accordance with BS EN 166).
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Do not allow to freeze.
- Do not allow product or its dilutions to enter water-courses.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Emergency/First Aid Procedures
- If the product or its dilutions are splashed in the eye, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Rinse any product off the skin immediately with water.
- If ingested allow patient to drink water if conscious, but do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice.
Store in a cool dry place away from other products.
Dilute small quantities to waste water, via a foul sewer or other treatment facility in accordance with local and national regulations.
Concentrate 3 years. Diluted product up to one week.
Available in 20 litre drums approved to UN Standards.