SUPERIOR MULTIPURPOSE HEAVY DUTY CLEANER
Biosolve™ Plus is a superior, alkaline, multipurpose, heavy-duty cleaner and degreaser that is specifically designed to quickly remove stubborn build-ups of caked-on faecal matter and heavy organic soiling, especially fats and greases. Suitable to be either foamed or sprayed on to surfaces and equipment, Biosolve™ Plus is ideal for use in the hatchery, farm and food processing environments.
Independent trials have been carried out at the Department of Health Management, University of Prince Edward Island, Canada to compare the average wash time of an animal pen when using water alone vs. water and Biosolve™. These trials demonstrated that when compared with using cold water alone, using water and Biosolve™ in the washing process, reduces the cleaning time, on average, by 40%. Trial report available upon request.
- New and improved advanced powerful cleaning concentrate
- Superior cleaning, degreasing and foaming properties
- Can be used through pressure washers and spraying equipment
- For use in food processing, hatcheries & on the farm
- Non staining
- Non tainting
A highly alkaline blend of non-ionic, anionic, and amphoteric surfactants in an aqueous solution incorporating a sequestrant for superior hard water performance.
Instructions for Use
Manually prepare a stock solution of between 0.25 - 1% (1:400 - 1:100 dilution) of Biosolve™ Plus or calibrate your dosing equipment to achieve the required dilution (higher concentrations may be required for use under heavily soiled conditions). Spray the solution onto all surfaces at an application rate of 500ml/m2. Using hot water (60-65oC) will improve the effectiveness of the product, particularly in high grease situations. Allow a minimum contact time of 20 minutes before thoroughly rinsing all surfaces with clean water at high pressure. Flush application equipment thoroughly with clean water after use.
Manually prepare a stock solution of between 0.5 - 2% (1:200 - 1:50 dilution) of Biosolve™ Plus or calibrate your dosing equipment to achieve the required dilution (higher concentrations may be required for use under heavily soiled conditions). Using a foaming lance apply Biosolve™ Plus to all surfaces at an application rate of 250ml/m2. Allow a minimum contact time of 20 minutes before thoroughly rinsing all surfaces with clean water at high pressure. Flush application equipment thoroughly with clean water after use.
- Biosolve™ Plus concentrate is classified as CORROSIVE under EU Regulations.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and skin during handling of this product.
- Do not breathe mist generated whilst applying product (wear a mist respirator at all times during the application process).
- Wear suitable protective clothing including; waterproof coveralls, gloves and boots, and face protection (in accordance with BS EN 166).
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Do not allow to freeze.
- Do not allow product or its dilutions to enter water-courses.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always refer to product material safety datasheet prior to use.
- Emergency/First Aid Procedures
- If the product or its dilutions are splashed in the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Rinse any product off the skin immediately with water.
- If ingested allow patient to drink water if conscious, but do not induce vomiting - seek medical advice.
- Store in a cool dry place away from other products.
- Do not allow contact with acids.
Dilute small quantities to waste water, via a foul sewer or other treatment facility in accordance with local and national water regulations.
Concentrate 3 years. Diluted product up to one week.
Available in 20 and 4 x 5 litre drums approved to UN Standards.